Malacañang on Tuesday said that all the government would determine the number of unspent funds from the Bayanihan 2 budget on July 15.

Palace spokesman Harry Roque said the entirety of Bayanihan 2’s P165-billion allocation had already been used.

“Lahat po ng pondo ng Bayanihan 2 according to [Budget] Secretary Wendel Avisado, nailabas po sa mga line agencies,” Roque said during the ceremonial vaccination for A4 workers in Central Luzon.

Roque said line agencies were given until July 15 to report back to the Department of Budget and Management.

He also chided Vice President Maria Leonor “Leni” Robredo for saying she was disappointed over some Bayanihan 2 money supposedly left unused.

“I ask the vice president who is an economist, please let’s wait for data before we make conclusions,” Roque said.

Robredo earlier said the funds could have been used to procure Covid-19 vaccines.

Bayanihan 2 lapsed on June 30. John Ezekiel J. Hirro